Hey Guys!! Today I’m sharing my perfect start to a Sunday morning! I love waking up in the morning feeling ready to go, and ready to eat haha. I love to eat healthy and feel good after I eat each meal. I always make a cup of tea and eggs with some fruit on the side, but today I decided to change it up. I recently found this amazing recipe for a healthy alternative to pancakes (and they are so easy to make!)
1. Blend 1 banana, 2 eggs, a little milk and 2-3 spoons of chia seeds in the blender
2. Prep the pan with a little light butter, or coconut oil
3. Pour silver dollar pancake size pancakes on the pan and cook for 30 sec on each side
4. Stack on a plate, and dust some cinnamon, lemon and raspberries on top
5. Add syrup for sweetness and enjoy!!
They couldn’t be more delicious!! Hope you guys like this recipe as much as I do 🙂