Thank you so much for the nomination!! I want to give a shoutout to Monica from the yellow coat.net for nominating me. I know I have only been doing this for a few months now and I am so glad that people are enjoying my personal style, tips and my day-to-day life.
- What made/got you to start blogging?
I have always had a love for fashion, and got complements from people through high school and college. I wanted to start my blog to document my personal looks, but to also document my favorite trends, shopping websites, and style cravings. I wanted to show people like myself how much I admire fashion, street style and trends.
- What do you think makes your blog different from others?
There are so many fashion blogs out there and mine is one of them. It isn’t about setting your blog apart from others it’s putting together a blog that best describes you. I think that is what sets me apart from everyone else. I blog about looks, trends and things I love because it is what makes me, me.
- What’s your favorite piece in your closet?
My favorite piece in my closet is probably my Green YSL Cabas Tote.
- Your favorite post since you started your blog?
Boho Chic. I love the different prints, textures and colors I wore in that look, they all worked so well together to create something exotic.
- Where do you get your inspiration for new looks from?
My looks are inspired from my indian heritage, the places I travel and the food I eat (I know thats strange but I love to pull from different cultures and use their colors and textures in my personal style)
- Name one fashion faux-pas:
Socks with sandals…a definite no!
- If I was to look in your closet, what would I see most of?
SHOES! A girl can never have too many shoes
- What would you never forget when going on vacation?
Jewelry! You can always have the perfect dress, or outfit but without great jewelry the look is never complete!
- Your favorite place to spend one week with your best friend:
Italy. I could spend forever in Italy, especially with my best friends!
- How would you describe your style?
My style is a mesh between classic and chic, but most importantly confidence. Without a confident look I wouldn’t be able to style some of my favorite day-to-day looks
My nominees are…